TKD Kids: $90.00/month
TKD Junior: $110.00/month
TKD Teens & Adults: $130.00/month
There is a registration fee when you sign-up.
What is Taekwon-Do?
Taekwon-Do is a Korean martial arts that was developed by a combination of Karate (Japanese) and Taekkyeon (Korean). Since the beginning, Taekwon-Do has been a great tool for Self-Defense because not only you learn to kick and punch but you learn, Discipline, Respect, Confidence, Courtesy and Perseverance.
These are some of the benefits and qualities you will obtain from our programs.
Why choose our School?
- We are an Authorize Center with Certified Instructors.
- We are not a franchise.
- We care about quality of service and not quantity.
- Our students don’t get a Junior Black Belt until they are 13 years old and a Black Belt until they are 18.
- We emphasize in Discipline, Respect, Values, Courtesy and Self-Control.
- The Kids Classes are Fun with learning skill games, not just games.
- Our Junior program is mixed with fun exercises and introduction to Taekwon-Do.
- Our Teen/Adult program is a complete Self-Defense workout for adults and a big challenge for any teen.
- Our ITF program includes competition in the states and outside the states.
- and much more but you have to come and try it for yourself.